Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Wheel K9: Pink Cremes

My stash unpacking and organizing has reached a point where I've got the bulk of my creme polishes accessible, so I've started sorting the ones that haven't previously made an appearance on Nail Wheel Wednesday into groups of twenty. First up, pink cremes, because it's almost spring here, and because despite my best efforts (okay, my best efforts interspersed with moments of "I must have the whole collection" weakness), I keep accumulating them in excess.




1. NYX Naked Pink (3 coats)
2. Studio M Blushing Rose (3)
3. Cover Girl Outlast Pink-finity (3)
4. Studio M Bubble Gum (3)
5. OPI Suzi Shops & Island Hops (3)
6. Jenna Hipp Damage Control (3)
7. Studio M Endless (3)
8. SinfulColors Pink Smart (3) [almost a two-coater]
9. OPI I Think in Pink (3) [my having this & #10 are a sign that my dislike of "pinkwashing" is not as strong as my love of nail polish]
10. OPI Pinking of You (3) [almost a two-coater]
11. Wet Paint Call the Chauffeur (2)
12. Finger Paints Springtime Bloom (2)
13. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Pink Blink (2)
14. Sephora Formula X Brazen (2)
15. Butter London Fruit Machine (2)
16. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Peach Babe (2)
17. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure AflorableTea (2)
18. Tea Beauty Lavender Sugar (2) [I only recall one collection of this brand showing up in stores; wonder why]
19. Oh My GOSH Candyfloss (2)
20. Ciate Fun Fair (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:


11 through 15:



16 through 20:



In the past, I haven't done closeups for creme wheels, since there's no detail to the finish, but I've decided to start doing them since it may be helpful to see closer shots for comparing one shade to another. They do sometimes all blend together visually when there are 20 of them in the same photo as for the full wheel.













3 comments:

  1. When I reached "moments of "I must have the whole collection" weakness" I laughed out loud... that could have easily been me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection of pinks :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew there were that many different shades of pastel pinks, hahah! We Did! I am always amazed that with multiples of basically the same color, there are no true dupes in amongst them. Thank you for sharing this wheel with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.