Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wheel B3: Lilac Shimmers

For this Leap Day edition of Nail Wheel Wednesday I have lilac shimmers. Or maybe they're light plum. Or violet. Even though purple is my favorite color, I haven't figured out which shade names should go with which variations of the hue.

Nail wheel

1. Zoya Marley (3 coats)
2. Jordana Lilac Frost (5) [it looked a lot darker in the bottle]
3. Finger Paints Lilac Lagoon (3)
4. Peripera PP102 (2)
5. Sally Hansen New Lengths Fashion Plate (3)
6. Cover Girl NailSlicks Silver Plum (3)
7. Quirius Frozen Tears (2)
8. Studio M Cute Chick (3)
9. OPI Vio-let's Surf (4)
10. China Glaze Crown Jewels (3)
11. Confetti Purple Pizzazz (3)
12. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails On the Rocks (3)
13. Zoya Aliana (3)
14. Cover Girl Boundless Color Grapevine (2)
15. Massini Plum Dazzle (2)
16. Wet 'n' Wild Fast Dry Hannah Pinktana (3) [I'm not seeing the pink here]
17. Flormar U15 (3)
18. Maybelline Express Finish Violet Aluminum (2)
19. Wet 'n' Wild Fast Dry Sea of Dreams (3)
20. Orly Fantasea (4)


Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:


Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

10 comments:

  1. Wow, #13 Zoya must be an old one - I've never seen that bottle style before! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty!! I want them all! ALL!!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some real gems among them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh one of my favorite shades! Love these lilacs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. !! I have a Zoya in the old bottle style, too! I love the old-school lettering. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous swatches! A lot of them are soooo glowy! I especially like Orly Fantasea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Nice blog! I'm your newest follower. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm, some interesting colours here...seeing Orly Fantasea swatch makes me wonder why I haven't worn it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree on purple/lilac distinction, in fact my wheels are a color mess! I fell in love with Orly #20, what a shame it's a sheer one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.