Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wheels K1 and T1: Pink and Red Cremes and Shimmers

The first wheel for this episode of Nail Wheel Wednesday is an update rather than something entirely new. Wheel K1 made an appearance back in March when I painted it with the pink and red cremes left after I'd put all the other ones on wheels. Somehow I've now filled it up, despite having put myself on a no buy for pinks and reds. Some of the additional ones were bottles I found in the wrong spot in my Helmers—a pink creme hiding in the shimmers, say. Some were swap goodies, which isn't buying exactly. Some came with a set, so I couldn't buy the non-pinks without getting the pink. A few I did buy, because once I've bought most of a collection, I feel I might as well complete it.

Nail wheel

1. Rescue Beauty Lounge Plie (3 coats)
2. Barry M unlabeled mini (3)
3. Orly Fancy Fuchsia (3)
4. Catrice Forbidden Apple (2)
5. Barry M unlabeled mini (2)
6. Joe Fresh Cherry (2)
7. Joe Fresh Wine (2)
8. Ulta Fuchsiamania (2)
9. Essie Silken Cord (2)
10. L'Oreal Bijou Gems B. Bold (3)
11. Nails Inc. Plum (2)
12. Massini Power Pack (3)
13. Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Cherry Blossom (4)
14. Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream (3)
15. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Camelia (4)
16. Maybelline Express Finish Pink Burst (3)
17. Finger Paints Fuchsia Floral (2)
18. Revlon Tulip (2)
19. Cult Nails Devious Nature (2)
20. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Runway Red-y (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:


This second wheel is just more of the pink shimmers that led me to put myself on that no buy in the first place. It'll be a while before I get to the last of these, since I tend to buy more shimmers than cremes since shimmers vary so much even when they have the same base color. It's the same reason I have a lot more patterned fabrics in my stash than I do solids—the patterns hold my interest longer.

Nail wheel

1. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength unlabeled mini (3 coats)
2. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Must-Have Iris (3)
3. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Shimmering Lilac (2)
4. Orly Pink Lemonade (3)
5. Wet 'n' Wild Craze Bora Bora (3)
6. Wet 'n' Wild 428B (3)
7. Sally Hansen New Lengths Mauve Frost (3)
8. Maybelline Great Finish Pink Shock (3)
9. Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Ruby Desire (2)
10. Revlon Passion Punch Shimmer (3)
11. OPI Holy Pink Pagoda (3)
12. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Floral Tafetta (3)
13. Kiko 250 (2)
14. Sally Hansen Laquer Shine Orchid (2)
15. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Dianthus (2)
16. Zoya Drew (2)
17. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Dahlia (3)
18. Maybelline Express Finish Matte Red (2)
19. Maybelline Express Finish Matte Rose (2)
20. Maybelline Express Finish Matte Ruby (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:






9 comments:

  1. weee! i love these wheels.. lol! will study these ones for sure.. thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orly Fancy Fuchsia is one that I am kicking myself for not getting. I love that it's a cream but it's so bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nails Inc Plum is freaking gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have so many pinks and reds, actually. I need more pinks for when I'm feeling girly. All those shimmery pinks look lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. orly fancy fuchsia on first wheel looks amazing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fuchsia colours are lovely. I don't have a lot of reds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that you do these
    its so fun to see your collections colors(:


    beautiful pinks<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a love/hate relationship with these posts...I love that you do them and show all the colours and hate that I now have more lemmings and need to go buy more polish! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all so pretty, I really like Ruby Desire. I have a soft spot for shimmery pinks :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.