Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Layering Fun

Before I finally took off Splash of Grenadine, I layered one coat of Sally Hansen HD Byte on top. Even with the wide gap and chip touch ups and tip wear thanks to having the base mani on all week, I really like the look. Byte added such a nice touch of sparkle without being too over the top blingy; if I'd known it would look like that, I'd have done it earlier and worn it to work, too.

Essie with Sally Hansen

Essie with Sally Hansen

If I didn't have so many untrieds, I'd be very tempted to wear this combination again very soon.

7 comments:

  1. very pretty! I like this combination =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only do I like Splash a lot but the Hansen makes it even more gorgeous. Great success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the layering- I agree with you- I'd wear more layering experiments more often if my untrieds wouldn't be outnumbered by my trieds (sad but true)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not like this collection but this pink is great on you..


    http://insideofmypurse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with Zuzu, i am not into this collection, but i like it on you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.